WP Rocket – #1 WordPress Caching Plugin GPL
- Updated On – Dt. 29.01.2023
- Version: 188.8.131.52
- View DEMO
₹199.00 – ₹599.00
WP Rocket – #1 WordPress Caching Plugin
The WP Rocket plugin is the most popular paid caching plugin for WordPress. Many other famous free cache plugins are available, such as W3 Total Cache and WP Super Cache, but WP Rocket is not just a cache plugin. This premium plugin has many features that do more than a regular free caching plugin. This plugin offers many settings such as media optimization, preloading, lazy loading, database optimization and more. It also works great with all popular plugins – Yoast SEO, Cloudflare, Sucuri and many more.
Key features of the WP Rocket plugin
- CDN compliant
- Ease of setup and installation
- No technical knowledge required to use
- Works with all types of sites
- Easy to understand settings
- Automatically includes recommended settings during installation
- Lazy Images, iFrames and Videos
- File optimization support
- Support for file compression
- Custom cache lifetime
- Allows you to prefetch DNS queries.
- Force cache refresh option
- Preloading Pages
- Preload URLs from Sitemaps
- gzip compression
- Google font optimization
- Cache preload support
- Reduce database size through optimization
- Browser caching support
- Allows you to remove query strings
- Helps to get over 90 Google Page Speed Indexes.
- Integration with Cloudflare
- Different cache for mobile site
- Improve overall site performance
- Automatically correct mistyped URLs in the DNS prefetch options field.
- Replaced direct use of curl with wp_remote_get for Cloudflare API requests.
- Some other minor fixes and improvements.
- Add compatibility with CDN URL containing the path.
- Prevent PHP notifications when using PHP 7.4 and Cloudflare’s flexible SSL
- Preventing issues with nonces when using the Xtra theme and contextual social login.
- Improved AMP compatibility with the AMP plugin for automatic URL caching using ? amplifier parameter.
- The “Merge Google Fonts” option has been renamed to “Optimize Google Fonts” and the description has been updated so that this option now does more than just merge.
- Improvement: Automatically add prompt before logging in to fonts.gstatic.com when using “Optimize Google Fonts” option to speed up loading of Google Fonts.
How is WP Rocket better than other caching plugins?
What payment methods does WP ROCKET accept?
They use the secure payment systems Stripe and PayPal, which allows us to accept all types of payments: credit cards or direct payments through a PayPal account.
Is WP Rocket compatible with CloudFlare?
Yes. Starting with version 2.5, we have added a CloudFlare tab to provide easy integration with your CloudFlare account so you can manage some settings and clear the CloudFlare WP Rocket cache.
What cache types does WordPress Rocket support?
WordPress Rocket offers two types of cache:
Server Cache: WP Rocket creates a static HTML page to avoid PHP processing.
Specification: WP Rocket – #1 WordPress Caching Plugin GPL
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.